Skinsync Pan Cake with Natural Fragrance
A radiant finish is not all it swears by; Olivia’s pan-cake is also crafted with ingredients that soothe your skin and protect it from pollution. Race all you want because this pan-cake does not run with perspiration. It absorbs moisture and gives you an oil-free, fresh look for hours on end. The best part is it settles quickly into the skin, resulting in a natural, velvety finish. And finally, it is available in 13 beautiful shades so you know there is definitely one just for you!
BENEFITS OF OLIVIA’S PAN-CAKE
- This smooth pan-cake provides opaque coverage that hides blemishes and gives an even skin-tone.
- Its absorbing qualities soak in any external moisture, preventing sweat from ruining your make-up.
- Not only water-resistant, but this pan-cake also protects your skin from harmful UV rays.
- The coolness of kaolin relaxes your skin and gives a bright, glowing finish.
- Leaving no creases, it stays on all day long!
HOW TO APPLY OLIVIA’S PAN-CAKE
- Dampen a sponge and gently rub it into the pan-cake.
- Dab and blend the sponge evenly on your face, covering your cheeks, nose, forehead and eyelids.
- Pro-tip: Apply the product on your throat and neck as far back as your ears for an overall neutral tone.
- For fuller coverage, use a dry sponge to stipple it on.
- Ensure that the sponge is clean and dry after use.
1. What is the use of pan-cake in make-up?
The pan-cake is applied for a smooth, flawless finish that will not be affected by sweat.
2. Can I use concealer or foundation before applying pan-cake?
Yes, you may. Just remember to use a primer first, followed by foundation and concealer.
3. Can I use this pan-cake for oily skin?
Yes. It provides coverage for all skin types, from normal to oily skin, and gives a natural finish.
4. How can I find the right shade?
From our range of shades, you can do a patch test and use a shade that best matches your skin tone.
5. How do I remove pan cake after use?
Like all make-up, pan-cake can be easily removed with make-up remover or simply using soap and water.
Frothy foam enriched with the goodness of Bergamot essential oil - that’s Olivia’s Clarifying Face Cleansing Foam for you! It is loaded with nutrients that brighten your skin, balance oiliness and heal acne scars. It can also remove makeup from your skin and works like a magic. Our Clarifying Face Cleansing Foam is just the breath of freshness your skin needs. What’s more? Only the goodness of natural ingredients, no harmful colour or harmful chemicals, no soap.
Natural Skin Cleansing: Bergamot makes dryness and dust vanish Brightens the Skin: Nutrients that brighten your skin Clears Blocked Pores: Balances oiliness and also heals acne scars
- Bergamot has antibacterial and antioxidant properties. It protects your skin from infections and clears off dryness and dust.
- The presence of active compounds in Bergamot oil namely limonene, linalool and more facilitates healing and soothes wounds.
- The cleansing foam improves complexion by brightening the skin and clearing blocked pores.
- It also calms, rejuvenates your skin and controls signs of ageing.
Wet. Massage. Rinse. Dry!
Wet your face with warm water.
Massage the foam all over your face and neck to cleanse your skin.
Rinse off the cleansing with warm water.
Pat dry your face.
So, my name is Yogita, and I have been using Olivia products for seven-eight months now. I initially thought they only offered beauty products, but they offer a wide range of beauty and skincare products. So let me take you on my journey with Olivia. It all started with their body wash, which takes you to a whole new level when you use it. It gives you a soft texture and feels like you just had a bath. I do it at least once a day and the aromatic bathing experience takes me to a different level of freshness.
This Kajal is a great purchase! It glides on smoothly, lasts for a long time, and is very easy to apply. I can wear it for hours without any smudging. And im a big fan of turquoise color. Highly recommended!
Lipsticks are a must have in every girls vanity. I'm super fond of applying lipsticks and my current favourites are Olivia Beauty's newly launched Liquid Love Lipsticks. They come in so many shades, have smooth application and are highly pigmented. The best thing is that they don't dry out your lips and last very long. Hence i highly recommend these lipsticks. Perfect for all skin types and all occasions
I bought this after watching your Instagram post @oliviabeauty_india The foam that pumps out of the bottle generously covered my face. The bristles were soft on my skin, gently exfoliating and giving a good massage. I choose grapefruit+ vitamin C variant. It had a sweet fragrant. I felt refreshed and relaxed after using it. I would highly recommend everyone to try it