Skin Purifying Cleansing oil
Why settle for less when you have the power to get what you want?
There’s a lot that can be said about a beauty brand. But in the present day and age, with the steady rise of the conscious consumer, nothing but actions will prove to be consequential. And that’s what Olivia has been focusing on for over 2 decades.
We believe that a brand’s true and genuine foundations lie in the principles it was brought to life on. For Olivia, ours is deeply rooted in nature and its bounty while we keep our eyes on the ever-expanding horizon of scientific and technological advancements in beauty. This foundation has evolved into a
permeative belief system that has guided us in the past and keeps steering us forward as we feed our curiosity about customer demands, market trends, and the
love of everything beautiful.
Now, we want to introduce ourselves for you to know us a bit better.
Did you know that face washes cannot remove all the impurities and micro ingredients of cosmetics from your skin? That’s why cleansing oils are a must! Olivia’s Skin Purifying Cleansing Oil is a lightweight and non-greasy formula that effectively removes impurities from your skin and keeps it moisturised. It also helps in removing dead skin cells, and sebum (excessive oil) and offers silky soft and glowing skin.
BENEFITS OF OLIVIA SKIN PURIFYING CLEANSING OIL
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate, light liquid paraffin in the cleanser acts as a softening and soothing agent that relieves dryness and keeps it hydrated.
- Isododecane provides excellent spreading, silky feeling on the skin.
- Glyceryl caprylate & Glyceryl Undecylenate in the cleanser is a multi-functional ingredient system for self-preserving cosmetics. It provides protection against microorganisms.
- Caprylic capric triglyceride of the cleanser smoothes the skin.
INGREDIENTS OF OLIVIA SKIN PURIFYING CLEANSING OIL
Olivia’s Skin Purifying Cleansing Oil is infused with soothing and moisturising ingredients such as light liquid paraffin, isododecane, glyceryl caprylate, and caprylic capric triglyceride that moisturises the skin and keeps it hydrated.
HOW TO USE OLIVIA SKIN PURIFYING CLEANSING OIL?
- Take a generous amount of cleansing oil and apply it over your face.
- Gently massage the oil on your face, moving in a circular motion for one to two minutes.
- Either rinse your face with water or wipe it with a sponge and use a tissue to dry your face.
- When to use cleansing oil?
You can use cleansing oil at least once a day, preferably in the evening to remove makeup and all other impurities from the skin.
- Is cleansing oil good for dry skin?
Oil cleansers are great for dry skin. They help in retaining the natural moisture of the skin and keep it moisturised.
- Can cleansing oils remove makeup?
Yes, cleaning oils can remove makeup as well as dirt, dust and other impurities from the skin and leave it soft and smooth.
- Can cleansing oil clog pores?
Yes, it may cause clogged pores in some people. That's why it's good to do a patch test product before using it
- Can cleansing oil cause acne?
No, Cleansing oil contains ingredients that provide antimicrobial activity and help in preventing the growth of microbes.