A radiant finish is not all it swears by; Olivia’s pan-cake is also crafted with ingredients that soothe your skin and protect it from pollution. Race all you want because this pan-cake does not run with perspiration. It absorbs moisture and gives you an oil-free, fresh look for hours on end. The best part is it settles quickly into the skin, resulting in a natural, velvety finish. And finally, it is available in 13 beautiful shades so you know there is definitely one just for you!
BENEFITS OF OLIVIA’S PAN-CAKE
- This smooth pan-cake provides opaque coverage that hides blemishes and gives an even skin-tone.
- Its absorbing qualities soak in any external moisture, preventing sweat from ruining your make-up.
- Not only water-resistant, but this pan-cake also protects your skin from harmful UV rays.
- The coolness of kaolin relaxes your skin and gives a bright, glowing finish.
- Leaving no creases, it stays on all day long!
HOW TO APPLY OLIVIA’S PAN-CAKE
- Dampen a sponge and gently rub it into the pan-cake.
- Dab and blend the sponge evenly on your face, covering your cheeks, nose, forehead and eyelids.
- Pro-tip: Apply the product on your throat and neck as far back as your ears for an overall neutral tone.
- For fuller coverage, use a dry sponge to stipple it on.
- Ensure that the sponge is clean and dry after use.
1. What is the use of pan-cake in make-up?
The pan-cake is applied for a smooth, flawless finish that will not be affected by sweat.
2. Can I use concealer or foundation before applying pan-cake?
Yes, you may. Just remember to use a primer first, followed by foundation and concealer.
3. Can I use this pan-cake for oily skin?
Yes. It provides coverage for all skin types, from normal to oily skin, and gives a natural finish.
4. How can I find the right shade?
From our range of shades, you can do a patch test and use a shade that best matches your skin tone.
5. How do I remove pan cake after use?
Like all make-up, pan-cake can be easily removed with make-up remover or simply using soap and water.