Skinsync Fixing Powder
Why settle for less when you have the power to get what you want?
There’s a lot that can be said about a beauty brand. But in the present day and age, with the steady rise of the conscious consumer, nothing but actions will prove to be consequential. And that’s what Olivia has been focusing on for over 2 decades.
We believe that a brand’s true and genuine foundations lie in the principles it was brought to life on. For Olivia, ours is deeply rooted in nature and its bounty while we keep our eyes on the ever-expanding horizon of scientific and technological advancements in beauty. This foundation has evolved into a
permeative belief system that has guided us in the past and keeps steering us forward as we feed our curiosity about customer demands, market trends, and the
love of everything beautiful.
Now, we want to introduce ourselves for you to know us a bit better.
Made with the Natural goodness of Rose extract and unique Oil-free formula which gives a sheer &matte finish, Olivia Fixing Powder is here to give you the flawless radiant look you deserve all day long. It has a mineral UV filter that protects the skin from damage. Just dab, tap & dust and you're all set to go!!
Benefits of Olivia’s Fixing Powder:
- The natural goodness of rose gives the skin a flawless radiant glow.
- With its unique oil-free formula, it gives a sheer, matte, photo-ready finish & an Oil-free look.
- Its mineral UV Filter protects the skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
How to use Olivia Fixing Powder?
- Use a puff or a brush
- Dab it on the loose powder
- Tap off excess powder
- Dust lightly all over the face and neck
- Let it set
- Do not wipe or rub the powder into the skin
- Does it protect the skin from sun damage?
Yes, you can apply it before stepping out in the sun as it gives protection from harmful UV rays.
- Does the powder give a Matte Finish?
Yes, its unique Oil-Free Formula makes the skin matte and gives it a flawlessly radiant look.
- Will it irritate my acne?
Though it doesn’t contain any skin irritating agents, it’s advisable to do a skin sensitivity test before using this product.