Renew and revitalize your hair with the proven goodness of Macadamia Nut Oil and Banana. This conditioner works for intense repair and nourishment of the hair. It also helps in repairing dry hair and improves the hair texture and lustre. What’s more? It penetrates deep into your hair and scalp and makes your hair soft, smooth and strong. Devoid of harmful chemicals and preservatives, the conditioner is just the right care for your hair. So, revitalize your hair - the natural way!
BENEFITS OF OLIVIA REVITALISING HAIR CONDITIONER
- The robust blend of Macadamia Nut Oil and Banana is a rich source of vitamins and antioxidants. Both these ingredients nourish your hair from root to tip.
- The hair conditioner prevents hair damage and dryness. It also maintains the moisture balance of hair and makes it soft and smooth.
- Our Revitalising Hair Conditioner forms a protective layer that strengthens your internally and prevents it from breakage, thereby helping in hair fall control.
- The leave-in revitalizing conditioner adds radiance to your hair, improves your hair texture and gives your hair a lustrous appeal.
INGREDIENTS IN OLIVIA REVITALISING HAIR CONDITIONER
Olivia’s Revitalising Hair Conditioner is infused with Macadamia Nut Oil and Banana having antioxidant properties. Both these ingredients work together to improve your hair elasticity, texture, shine and make your hair more manageable.
HOW TO USE OLIVIA REVITALISING HAIR CONDITIONER
- After shampooing, take a generous quantity of conditioner and apply it along the length of your hair.
- Let it stay for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse well with water.
What are the benefits of Macadamia nut oil for hair?
Macadamia nut oil is nutritive, reconstructive and hydrating. The fatty acids present in this oil add shine to your hair and also nourish the hair follicles.
What are the class 2 preservatives used in this product?
Our conditioner only has the goodness of natural ingredients. It is cruelty-free, paraben-free and devoid of harmful preservatives.
Can I use this conditioner on coloured hair?Yes. You can use this conditioner even on coloured or chemically treated hair.