Olivia's fresh nature sheet mask penetrates into deep layers of the skin to give you a bright, supple, and natural glow!
Benefits of Aloe vera and green tea nature sheet mask
- Refreshes and soothes skin
- Clarifies and fights inflammation
- Enriched with aloe vera and green tea extracts known for its purifying properties.
Directions of use
- Clean your face with water wipe dry with a towel
- Gently apply the facial sheet mask to the entire face. Smoothen the curves of the mask on your face and adjust them around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Relax for 10 to 20 minutes, then remove the mask.
- Pat the excess serum onto your skin until it is fully absorbed.
1) How are Olivia’s fresh nature sheet masks different from regular masks?
They are usually formulated with natural ingredients that help target specific skin problems by soaking them in potent serums and essences. They are different from most face masks because they are more hydrating in nature.
2) How often can you use sheet masks?
The frequency with which you apply sheet masks is entirely up to you; every skin is unique and has various needs. It can be used twice per week or once every day.
3) Can I use sheet masks if I have sensitive skin?Yes, Olivia’s fresh nature sheet masks can be used if you have sensitive skin because all our face sheet masks are formulated with natural ingredients.